Yu Yu Neo Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yu Yu Neo Project

Yu Yu Hakusho Mugen

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

hiei-W.i.p

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Yusuke
Admin
Yusuke

hiei-W.i.p Empty
PostSubject: hiei-W.i.p   hiei-W.i.p Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 11:19 am

hiei-W.i.p Cloak1

hiei-W.i.p Hiei-Run

Well Yea im still working on hiei but i am getting alot of work done with hiei. So far i got hi s running, jumping,intro animation..his stance is coming along its from yu yu final i changed it up a bit im not all the way done with it but i will be so yay to that. I'm posting this up here to keep everybody updated and so you guys can check on him exclusively on the Yu Yu Neo project board
Back to top Go down
Yusuke
Admin
Yusuke

hiei-W.i.p Empty
PostSubject: Re: hiei-W.i.p   hiei-W.i.p Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 8:16 am

hiei-W.i.p Hieiaura
hiei-W.i.p Hieiaura2

here is a try at making his Aura which i am getting the hang of,So yea the aura will be something like these two which ones do you guys think is better?
Back to top Go down
Okami Joe
Lord Of The Sprite
Okami Joe

hiei-W.i.p Empty
PostSubject: Re: hiei-W.i.p   hiei-W.i.p Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 10:41 am

I like the first one better, the second is too jagged at the edges which reminds me of DBZ.
Also, the whole center of the aura shouldn't be all white, but "cloudy" combined with high contrast and sparkle effects.
hiei-W.i.p Aura10
Back to top Go down
http://www.reikai-guide.net
Yusuke
Admin
Yusuke

hiei-W.i.p Empty
PostSubject: Re: hiei-W.i.p   hiei-W.i.p Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 4:24 pm

hiei-W.i.p Hiei-power-up
Yo Power up stance added!!!!!
-----------------------what is done so far?? and what needs to be done?-----------------------
Blocks,jumps,crouch,Run,and standing all are done

What needs to be done?? falling sprites, hit sprites,attacks,fighting stance,And customs expect some greatness coming soon bounce
Back to top Go down
Okami Joe
Lord Of The Sprite
Okami Joe

hiei-W.i.p Empty
PostSubject: Re: hiei-W.i.p   hiei-W.i.p Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 11:20 pm

Very cool.
You're getting better with every sprite you complete. cheers
Can't wait to see what comes next!
Back to top Go down
Yusuke
Admin
Yusuke

hiei-W.i.p Empty
PostSubject: Re: hiei-W.i.p   hiei-W.i.p Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 9:13 pm

Too everybody who cares im gonna have to take off on hiei for a couple of days because of some personal matters..which just means that genkai' progress will most likely pick up because of me not being in my brother's way so i will be back in like a week at most so laters people and keep the fourm going until i come back
Back to top Go down
Okami Joe
Lord Of The Sprite
Okami Joe

hiei-W.i.p Empty
PostSubject: Re: hiei-W.i.p   hiei-W.i.p Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 4:59 am

Here's my aura try.
It turned out pretty good imo, but because of the gif restriction, most of the colors are gone, and i have yet to add transparency.

hiei-W.i.p Shimme10
Back to top Go down
Yusuke
Admin
Yusuke

hiei-W.i.p Empty
PostSubject: Re: hiei-W.i.p   hiei-W.i.p Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 9:23 am

to let everybody know....i was about 60% done with hiei when my pc crashed so he is put on hold until i feel like geting back on him...unless somebody would like to complete what i got which is about 30% confused
Back to top Go down
TK
Ningen
Ningen
TK

hiei-W.i.p Empty
PostSubject: Re: hiei-W.i.p   hiei-W.i.p Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 7:22 am

Gotta do "the Man" some justice, so I decided to re-edit well update the current hiei, to match the new yusuke! Ill post him later today, be on the look out for an updated yoko as well.
Back to top Go down
Yusuke
Admin
Yusuke

hiei-W.i.p Empty
PostSubject: Re: hiei-W.i.p   hiei-W.i.p Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 10:29 am

Wow thanks man i really appreciate it alot really i didnt for get about one of our main supports Sad im gonna give you a neo supporter name after you post him up cheers
Back to top Go down
TK
Ningen
Ningen
TK

hiei-W.i.p Empty
PostSubject: Re: hiei-W.i.p   hiei-W.i.p Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 6:56 am

hiei-W.i.p Superhiei

Aye this is where he at now, I love the new hair face still needs a face, but oh well, u get the idea. He looks more hiei-ish now, to me. Ill keep working on him though.
Back to top Go down
Yusuke
Admin
Yusuke

hiei-W.i.p Empty
PostSubject: Re: hiei-W.i.p   hiei-W.i.p Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 7:17 am

Yea he does looks really good nice work...just gotta finish him up a bit fix some shadeing on pants and hair...and finish face and he will be good to go...Who was the base?? Surprised
Back to top Go down
TK
Ningen
Ningen
TK

hiei-W.i.p Empty
PostSubject: Re: hiei-W.i.p   hiei-W.i.p Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 7:58 am

Well I used the legs from the old base and resized it, had to change the feet and everything, but everything else is just free style... I mean of course I used reference pics but I had no upper body base.
Back to top Go down
Yusuke
Admin
Yusuke

hiei-W.i.p Empty
PostSubject: Re: hiei-W.i.p   hiei-W.i.p Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 8:00 am

Well thats cool i will probly make him a wip for the first release i really like how he is coming together cheers ..(i am in the middle of trying to update the look of this site...and playing fable2)
Back to top Go down
Okami Joe
Lord Of The Sprite
Okami Joe

hiei-W.i.p Empty
PostSubject: Re: hiei-W.i.p   hiei-W.i.p Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 8:23 am

Now that's a good looking one!
Can't wait till you finish him! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Yusuke
Admin
Yusuke

hiei-W.i.p Empty
PostSubject: Re: hiei-W.i.p   hiei-W.i.p Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 10:07 pm

i notice you made him a bit too tall he should be the same height as the other hiei sprite... cause right now he is tallter then yusuke if you have trouble making him smaller i could do him....We should keep all the sprites the same height just expand width...that can make things easier...

(side note)

Joe i was checking out younger togoro and i saw that he really don't need too much of change to him at all maybe you could make a animation of him standing straight up and with jacket on...since its yours...i could do it but it might take maybe a day or so cause he so damn huge plus he dont have his shirt on making him even more annoying
Back to top Go down
TK
Ningen
Ningen
TK

hiei-W.i.p Empty
PostSubject: Re: hiei-W.i.p   hiei-W.i.p Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 6:09 am

I see, Well I figured if yusuke was standing straight up, he'd still be taller than hiei, get me a standing sprite of yusuke man
Back to top Go down
Yusuke
Admin
Yusuke

hiei-W.i.p Empty
PostSubject: Re: hiei-W.i.p   hiei-W.i.p Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 8:00 am

Well Yusuke is the same height as the old one you can use the hiei i got as my avatar ....Yusuke is gonna be the same height as the old one...im kinda spread thin right now cause im working on Togoro's animateion and other goodies... lol!
Back to top Go down
Okami Joe
Lord Of The Sprite
Okami Joe

hiei-W.i.p Empty
PostSubject: Re: hiei-W.i.p   hiei-W.i.p Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 9:32 am

I won't do any spriting, since I've not yet decided to rejoin the project, but you're free to use my Toguro base as you like.
Back to top Go down
TK
Ningen
Ningen
TK

hiei-W.i.p Empty
PostSubject: Re: hiei-W.i.p   hiei-W.i.p Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 6:18 am

O.Joe you quit? Thats weak dude, finish what u start no matter how long it takes.
Back to top Go down
Yusuke
Admin
Yusuke

hiei-W.i.p Empty
PostSubject: Re: hiei-W.i.p   hiei-W.i.p Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 10:48 am

Okami Joe wrote:
I won't do any spriting, since I've not yet decided to rejoin the project, but you're free to use my Toguro base as you like.

Still holding on too that anger huh you should let it go and make up your mind...your the only who still brings up the disagreement ... just let it go...

i guess i have to do togoro now xD....i got a bunch on my plate...dont know why he dont want to help but what the hell
Back to top Go down
Okami Joe
Lord Of The Sprite
Okami Joe

hiei-W.i.p Empty
PostSubject: Re: hiei-W.i.p   hiei-W.i.p Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 5:25 am

Anger has nothing to do with it.
I told you before, i'd consider to rejoin later, provided that you guys are able to convince me that this project is worth working on, which right now, is not the case.

I completely disagree with the whole CvS base thing, the sprites you posted up lately look like a rushed job, and you seem to take any of my critism as a personal attack.
Every reply you give me, is to do better instead of taking a look at the things I pointed out.
I could do better indeed, but I don't feel like spriting for hours just to show you if you're unable to recognize your own flaws.

Just be grateful that I give you permission to use my Toguro base.
Back to top Go down
darksayjian
Admin
darksayjian

hiei-W.i.p Empty
PostSubject: Re: hiei-W.i.p   hiei-W.i.p Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 10:16 pm

umm I thought we were past all that I hate you and you hate me stuff.

Joe I dont mind if you point out different problems with our sprites. We won't agree on everything but I do think we should start some where. And I think that wider sprites for yu yu hakusho is a better way to go. The project is still on the move just not a blazing hyper speed. These things take a great deal of time. I know because out of me you and yusuke, I'm the only one who has done a complete sprite sheet of a character.

Now that were learning how to program from Pex. we'll know how to do everything on our own for the project and this will help us pull people in alot better. Because we'll have characters in Mugen being programmed. Screen shots, FX, Stages, lifebars, and a screenpack. These are the things we need to know how to do to pull in more people.

Me and Yusuke can do about everything I just said but the lifebars and screenpack, which I heared wasnt to hard. Plus we have a very good programmer waiting for us in the back. So things are still rolling, its just not a fast as some people would like it to be. Plus its the hoilday time, so everyone is busy chillin' with there family or other close people in there lives.

All in all were still working and learning. Making some progress here and there, slow and steady is the best way to go with these things Wink
Back to top Go down
Yusuke
Admin
Yusuke

hiei-W.i.p Empty
PostSubject: Re: hiei-W.i.p   hiei-W.i.p Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 11:08 pm

Okami Joe wrote:
Anger has nothing to do with it.
I told you before, i'd consider to rejoin later, provided that you guys are able to convince me that this project is worth working on, which right now, is not the case.

I completely disagree with the whole CvS base thing, the sprites you posted up lately look like a rushed job, and you seem to take any of my critism as a personal attack.
Every reply you give me, is to do better instead of taking a look at the things I pointed out.
I could do better indeed, but I don't feel like spriting for hours just to show you if you're unable to recognize your own flaws.

Just be grateful that I give you permission to use my Toguro base.

Right Now i am not attacking you...You seem to be taking alot of what i said as a insult to you....i have left what was said in the past....Lately you haven't been doing too much at all for the project...This is time for when the project needs to be worked on...Really and truly not trying to be offensive...But your not doing anything...People who arent on the team such as TDK and Rai tei have been helping alot more then you have...Spriteing for hours is what is needed from a spriter especially talking about doing fully custom sheets like your talking about....Really i hope you take no offense to any of this, but what you said i should be gratefull about useing your toguro was Very egotistical and made you sound like Mr.Ego ....all im gonna say is i dont have to use him...really i can make my own...but why make one when we got one for the team...done by one of the team members...Can we be adults about this??

Can We just get along scratch
Back to top Go down
Rai Tei
D-Class Youkai
D-Class Youkai
Rai Tei

hiei-W.i.p Empty
PostSubject: Re: hiei-W.i.p   hiei-W.i.p Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 2:01 am

wait, since when am I involved?

Oh well, at least you've got a base from him xD
He's not in the team yet, so he says himself.
Joe is still thinking about rejoining.

Maybe you do need to give him more time.
As I said before, time will tell.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

hiei-W.i.p Empty
PostSubject: Re: hiei-W.i.p   hiei-W.i.p Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hiei-W.i.p
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yu Yu Neo Project :: Yu Yu Neo Project Board :: Project Updates-
Jump to: