Yu Yu Neo Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yu Yu Neo Project

Yu Yu Hakusho Mugen

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Let's Get down to business

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
darksayjian
Admin
darksayjian

Let's Get down to business Empty
PostSubject: Let's Get down to business   Let's Get down to business Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 2:55 pm

So did anyone read what I posted up before about how we should work now? To make this smoothly move along? If not, I'll post it back up again...

So someone please say something to let me know afro
Back to top Go down
darksayjian
Admin
darksayjian

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get down to business   Let's Get down to business Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 10:47 am

hey joe since me and my bro our own pc were working on learning alot of things that will need for the project, programming at the moment. I was wondering if you could do some base sprites of some of the characters for us. Since were only gonna have 6 of them in the first release. Jin,Yusuke, older Toguro, Hiei, Genkai and Chu
Back to top Go down
Okami Joe
Lord Of The Sprite
Okami Joe

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get down to business   Let's Get down to business Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 9:44 am

I'll see what i can do.
May take a while though.
Get on MSN, so i can send over some sprites you might have lost.
Back to top Go down
http://www.reikai-guide.net
Yusuke
Admin
Yusuke

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get down to business   Let's Get down to business Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 7:35 pm

Yo also i would like to disicuss gample about yusuke and some custom sprites i need your help with on him...such as his runining sprites, and power chargeing sprite, walking sprites....those are the ones that we are gonna need..but if anything i need the walking and runining sprites done first...seems like those are gonna have to be custom...i am working on yusuke right now so far we got like 20 somthing sprites so thats a good start....i also need his sega sheet again see if you can send that to me or something joe

edit: joe i need all of yusuke's sprites im missing his standing animation sprites...the new one you did...could send me that please and thanks
Back to top Go down
darksayjian
Admin
darksayjian

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get down to business   Let's Get down to business Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 11:05 pm

ok joe, I'll get on when I get the time, you cant get me then send it to my bro, thanks cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get down to business   Let's Get down to business Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's Get down to business
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yu Yu Neo Project :: Project Discussion-
Jump to: