Yu Yu Neo Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yu Yu Neo Project

Yu Yu Hakusho Mugen

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Joe...you did it again..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yusuke
Admin
Yusuke

Joe...you did it again.. Empty
PostSubject: Joe...you did it again..   Joe...you did it again.. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 8:59 pm

hey man its been like a week or two..whats going on?? Question
Back to top Go down
Okami Joe
Lord Of The Sprite
Okami Joe

PostSubject: Re: Joe...you did it again..   Joe...you did it again.. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 12:30 pm

Sorry about that, i've got a lot of problems right now: My PC is freezing a least 5 times in a single hour, and i can't afford the spare parts to fix this. My job is making me nuts, i had a fight with my dad, and my friends won't leave me alone in my free time.
I'll try to get back on track soon.
Back to top Go down
http://www.reikai-guide.net
Yusuke
Admin
Yusuke

PostSubject: Re: Joe...you did it again..   Joe...you did it again.. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 12:44 pm

Okami Joe wrote:
Sorry about that, i've got a lot of problems right now: My PC is freezing a least 5 times in a single hour, and i can't afford the spare parts to fix this. My job is making me nuts, i had a fight with my dad, and my friends won't leave me alone in my free time.
I'll try to get back on track soon.

Damn sorry to hear that...yea seems like you gotta handle that....thanks for letting us know whats up....do have any idea when you will be back online?
Back to top Go down
Okami Joe
Lord Of The Sprite
Okami Joe

PostSubject: Re: Joe...you did it again..   Joe...you did it again.. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 10:33 am

I'm not sure, but hopefully it shouldn't take more than 2 weeks to get things sorted out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.reikai-guide.net
Yusuke
Admin
Yusuke

PostSubject: Re: Joe...you did it again..   Joe...you did it again.. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 11:00 am

Okami Joe wrote:
I'm not sure, but hopefully it shouldn't take more than 2 weeks to get things sorted out.

okay thats good i got a bunch of stuff to talk to you about and to show as well let me kno when you get the time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Joe...you did it again..   Joe...you did it again.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Joe...you did it again..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yu Yu Neo Project :: General Discussion-
Jump to: