Yu Yu Neo Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yu Yu Neo Project

Yu Yu Hakusho Mugen

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sure has been a while..the growth of yusuke..New Yusuke!?Nani O_O?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Yusuke
Admin
Yusuke

Sure has been a while..the growth of yusuke..New Yusuke!?Nani O_O? Empty
PostSubject: Sure has been a while..the growth of yusuke..New Yusuke!?Nani O_O?   Sure has been a while..the growth of yusuke..New Yusuke!?Nani O_O? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 5:07 pm

Well i was just thinking after that topic with joe i thought i should show just how long i been around and all of the yusuke's i had a had on and with this i will post up my updated version when i get done

These 5 are before Joe albino

Sure has been a while..the growth of yusuke..New Yusuke!?Nani O_O? Yusukewatsdone
Very first yusuke i did he was just too dbz looking over all Idea

Sure has been a while..the growth of yusuke..New Yusuke!?Nani O_O? Yusuke-1
i changed up his hair style a bit trying to give him more of a slick back look...

Sure has been a while..the growth of yusuke..New Yusuke!?Nani O_O? YSTANCE
This right here is yusuke's Re sized version from Jump super stars ..Very jumpy animation...i was testing my skills Embarassed yeah still had ways to go..

Sure has been a while..the growth of yusuke..New Yusuke!?Nani O_O? YuYUfinalyusuke1

I used the base from yu yu final snes and tried somethings out.

Sure has been a while..the growth of yusuke..New Yusuke!?Nani O_O? Yusukeportrietfin

Really jumping the gun on this one i was trying to fly before i could talk the mistakes are painfully obvious

After Joe

Sure has been a while..the growth of yusuke..New Yusuke!?Nani O_O? New2

We and Joe got together and came up with this still workin out the details ..Good times
lol!

Sure has been a while..the growth of yusuke..New Yusuke!?Nani O_O? Ani2

finally a animateion..gotta thank joe for that..

Sure has been a while..the growth of yusuke..New Yusuke!?Nani O_O? Ani2-1

Actually got Yusuke in too Mugen i was so happy..That i had too update him scratch

Sure has been a while..the growth of yusuke..New Yusuke!?Nani O_O? YusukeGGX

Did this one all by my self GGX edit from Chip Zaneuff this was still after joe was around though...

Sure has been a while..the growth of yusuke..New Yusuke!?Nani O_O? O_ONANI
NANI O_O!?!?

Sure has been a while..the growth of yusuke..New Yusuke!?Nani O_O? Resizedyusuke211

trying to get the size right with this one and more detals all hell was breaking loose did this mess by my self..

Sure has been a while..the growth of yusuke..New Yusuke!?Nani O_O? YusukeWiningportrate

Sprited this just for yusuke..the white thing on is face was suppose to be a bandage but i didn't get it right geek

Sure has been a while..the growth of yusuke..New Yusuke!?Nani O_O? Yusukestand

This one right here is all joe but yusuke all the same i ended up sheeting him out...

Sure has been a while..the growth of yusuke..New Yusuke!?Nani O_O? Sample2

Still working on size with these i think joe did both of these matter fact yea he did... elephant

and The last one everybody saw

Sure has been a while..the growth of yusuke..New Yusuke!?Nani O_O? Stance

I resized the old ones and sprited him..a bit fast but what the hell....

Bottom line i been around too see all of this and others that im not gonna waste my time posting up...but i will however post a update better looking yusuke as soon as im done with head and hands...but aint this something xD
Back to top Go down
Rai Tei
D-Class Youkai
D-Class Youkai
Rai Tei

PostSubject: Re: Sure has been a while..the growth of yusuke..New Yusuke!?Nani O_O?   Sure has been a while..the growth of yusuke..New Yusuke!?Nani O_O? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 6:57 am

This has moved quite a long path.

All these, while it's only Yusuke showing.
I can atleast remember Hiei, Torogu, Kuwabara and Genkai.

I really like how this has evolved, with some up and downs,
maybe even stuffs never used.

I actually still have the first few you've sent me =P
Back to top Go down
Yusuke
Admin
Yusuke

PostSubject: Re: Sure has been a while..the growth of yusuke..New Yusuke!?Nani O_O?   Sure has been a while..the growth of yusuke..New Yusuke!?Nani O_O? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 8:25 am

true we have been along way with Hiei and others....but i think put the most work into yusuke and not to mention the fx, stages, and forums which i put alot of work into this as well....Be here are also some of the very rare edition sigs...check them out xD

Sure has been a while..the growth of yusuke..New Yusuke!?Nani O_O? YuYuProject

My brother made this we did not know what we were doing but we still had the dream...

Sure has been a while..the growth of yusuke..New Yusuke!?Nani O_O? Yuyu1

Got Mv to do this one and even got him watching Yu Yu hakusho!

Sure has been a while..the growth of yusuke..New Yusuke!?Nani O_O? Yuyu2

He did this one for a cookie silent

Sure has been a while..the growth of yusuke..New Yusuke!?Nani O_O? Sig-hieisama

did this one outta hiei my very first sig

Sure has been a while..the growth of yusuke..New Yusuke!?Nani O_O? Sig

last one i did
Back to top Go down
Okami Joe
Lord Of The Sprite
Okami Joe

PostSubject: Re: Sure has been a while..the growth of yusuke..New Yusuke!?Nani O_O?   Sure has been a while..the growth of yusuke..New Yusuke!?Nani O_O? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 1:03 pm

Very nostalgic Laughing
I remember working on each version, in order to make it look better, and usually ended up in re-drawing the whole thing.

Hell, even today i'm not entirely satisfied with how it turned out.
It could look so much better! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://www.reikai-guide.net
Yusuke
Admin
Yusuke

PostSubject: Re: Sure has been a while..the growth of yusuke..New Yusuke!?Nani O_O?   Sure has been a while..the growth of yusuke..New Yusuke!?Nani O_O? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 10:55 pm

lol Hard but good times we sure have came a long way im working on a new yusuke a first time for me to do scratch work really but yea its mostly scratch work..so yea keep on comin folks
Back to top Go down
Rai Tei
D-Class Youkai
D-Class Youkai
Rai Tei

PostSubject: Re: Sure has been a while..the growth of yusuke..New Yusuke!?Nani O_O?   Sure has been a while..the growth of yusuke..New Yusuke!?Nani O_O? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 4:02 am

I can't wait to see the outcome,
Hope it will look real badass :B
Back to top Go down
Yusuke
Admin
Yusuke

PostSubject: Re: Sure has been a while..the growth of yusuke..New Yusuke!?Nani O_O?   Sure has been a while..the growth of yusuke..New Yusuke!?Nani O_O? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 8:51 am

Im almost done with the base sprite...redo doing one of the arms..i pretty much got the head down its just the face and the eyes as usual all ways givin me problems in that area but i should be done sometime today.... i need some CvS terry sprites the whole sheet could do some real damage right about now Arrow
Back to top Go down
Rai Tei
D-Class Youkai
D-Class Youkai
Rai Tei

PostSubject: Re: Sure has been a while..the growth of yusuke..New Yusuke!?Nani O_O?   Sure has been a while..the growth of yusuke..New Yusuke!?Nani O_O? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 9:45 am

I've got sprites separated in parts,

no complete sheets =\
I'll see what I can do =D
Back to top Go down
Yusuke
Admin
Yusuke

PostSubject: Re: Sure has been a while..the growth of yusuke..New Yusuke!?Nani O_O?   Sure has been a while..the growth of yusuke..New Yusuke!?Nani O_O? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 4:17 pm

Sure has been a while..the growth of yusuke..New Yusuke!?Nani O_O? Legsyusuke3

well thats cool do what you can do here is what i got so far with this yusuke havent decied on the head and i may change up one of the arms...I really want to give him a toned look cause last time in some sprites he would have muscles and in other he didnt..so this time i really wanted to elaborate on that idea..his right arm(artist's left) needs some fixing in some parts and i guess i could make the hand a bit smaller as well...if you guys think you could help with anything please feel free i am still gonna work on it as well...
Back to top Go down
Yusuke
Admin
Yusuke

PostSubject: Re: Sure has been a while..the growth of yusuke..New Yusuke!?Nani O_O?   Sure has been a while..the growth of yusuke..New Yusuke!?Nani O_O? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 6:26 am

Sure has been a while..the growth of yusuke..New Yusuke!?Nani O_O? Headyusuke1

ok finally done with this guy...i think this the right size for him...had to try to keep him the same height as last time...But this way he looks better more cut and everythin what do you guys think cheers
Back to top Go down
Dbz_Warrior
Ningen
Ningen

PostSubject: Re: Sure has been a while..the growth of yusuke..New Yusuke!?Nani O_O?   Sure has been a while..the growth of yusuke..New Yusuke!?Nani O_O? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 6:46 am

hey yusuke .. very good sprites you have a great talent for sprites cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sure has been a while..the growth of yusuke..New Yusuke!?Nani O_O?   Sure has been a while..the growth of yusuke..New Yusuke!?Nani O_O? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sure has been a while..the growth of yusuke..New Yusuke!?Nani O_O?
Page 1 of 1