HomePortalFAQRegisterUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

New Weekly Upadates (Week three)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
darksayjian
Admin

PostSubject: New Weekly Upadates (Week three)   Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:11 pm

Well since its a new year, me and Yusuke are gonna do things differently. Were gonna have a weekly update on what were gonna do for that week and what we want to get done. Each week we'll post up things we want to have done by Friday or Sunday at the lastest, then post them up on here showing or telling you what we've done. So we can lifen' things up a bit here. I programming the stage that Yusuke posted up and I'm about done with it. Just need some sweet music and its there. Plus I'm working on Yusuke, with Yusuke. I'm gonna try to shell out about 35 pants and shoes a week, so he'll be done in a month's time. Weekly updates on him well be shown and most of his animations too Surprised

Last edited by darksayjian on Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yusuke
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Weekly Upadates (Week three)   Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:26 am

also...i plan to post some some cool artwork with the updates as well so be on the look out poeple Smile

Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Weekly Upadates (Week three)   Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:58 pm

First update so we are trying to do it really big this week we got yusuke's sheet layed our so we can hop on it and get some animations i really wanted post a few but this will have to do for this week know we are moving forward ahead with our project...we have many ideas and thoughts we want to imply to the game...but anyways each week we will have art work and sprites and such posted up to keep this place poping...hopefully get stages out as well only time will tell...i hope this makes you few guys feel proud of this site and putting you precious time checking this site and posting up...i hope i make eveybody and help out of you really want to thanks for your time and say tuned cheers

Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Weekly Upadates (Week three)   Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:22 pm

well this is week two, our second update. Just want to give you a little taste of the new neo Yusuke in action.

sliding upper cut

Spirit cuffs release

if you have any likes or dislike, feel free to point them out. They'll be more come next week cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Okami Joe
Lord Of The Sprite

PostSubject: Re: New Weekly Upadates (Week three)   Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:11 am

I dig the spirit cuffs animation, looks very authentic and true to the original.

As for the uppercut, frame six looks weird, especially the position of the head.
In frame seven his left arm disappears, and as he does the uppercut (frame 8-10), both shoulders are getting smaller with each frame (his left shoulder in frame 10 is pratically gone), while his left fist is getting bigger.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Weekly Upadates (Week three)   Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:23 am

well about his arm moving its kinda like this his left elbow moves behind his back and his arm move upwards...the upper cut arm is moving downward...he shoulders are remain about the same size of course their are gonna be a bit bigger cause he is flexing his muscle...really i just stuck close to the base on that animation..canyou guess who the base is for both animation??

Lord Of The Sprite

PostSubject: Re: New Weekly Upadates (Week three)   Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:09 am

It's Terry and Yashiro.

Strange, I checked Terry's frames, and his left shoulder is still there, and even the fist remains the same size. I guess that's supposed to happen if you try to transfer movement of a beefy body on a small torso like Yusuke's.

But hey, it's just my opinion, you don't have to change anything if you don't want to.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Weekly Upadates (Week three)   Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:58 pm

Okami Joe wrote:
It's Terry and Yashiro.

Strange, I checked Terry's frames, and his left shoulder is still there, and even the fist remains the same size. I guess that's supposed to happen if you try to transfer movement of a beefy body on a small torso like Yusuke's.

But hey, it's just my opinion, you don't have to change anything if you don't want to.

its cool man i appreciate your opinion it was alot just was alot of work to do whats done...really alot but there is always room for improvement after the sheet is done so its all good

Ningen
Ningen

PostSubject: Re: New Weekly Upadates (Week three)   Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:07 pm

Yea that uppercut animation does lool a lil weird, but the ther one is good I guess, I dont know what the spirit cuffs thing is.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yusuke
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Weekly Upadates (Week three)   Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:58 pm

into to stance

not to much this week i was pretty busy so just on this time but next week i hope to get three up so bare with us this time

Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Weekly Upadates (Week three)   Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:44 am

well this is the last update that we will do on this site...We are moving to a bigger and better site...where most of our support is coming from...We are still working on the project and other things..i will be closing this forum in a week or so from now..so if you guys still want to follow our works come and check us at

http://outerhaven.rokcorp.net/index.php

in the forum section there is a place for yu yu hakusho neo catch us there!!!

thanks for everybody's support i hope you all will make the move with us!

PostSubject: Re: New Weekly Upadates (Week three)   

Back to top Go down

New Weekly Upadates (Week three)
Page 1 of 1