Yu Yu Neo Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yu Yu Neo Project

Yu Yu Hakusho Mugen

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

hiei-W.i.p

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Yusuke
Admin
Yusuke

hiei-W.i.p - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hiei-W.i.p   hiei-W.i.p - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 9:12 pm

since you gave me all of those sprite sheets and rip a few sheets and stages...you been a supporter which is good enough for me..he is welcome to come back when he is ready...anyways im gonna work on hiei and post him up some time soon be sure to check him out soon ^_^

Btw Thanks joe for everything you done!! ^_^ really thanks man cheers
Back to top Go down
Rai Tei
D-Class Youkai
D-Class Youkai
Rai Tei

PostSubject: Re: hiei-W.i.p   hiei-W.i.p - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 12:08 pm

oh... ok
Well, you could expect some more from too, it's a bonus xD
Back to top Go down
Yusuke
Admin
Yusuke

PostSubject: Re: hiei-W.i.p   hiei-W.i.p - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 3:56 pm

Rai Tei wrote:
oh... ok
Well, you could expect some more from too, it's a bonus xD

okay cool looking forward too it
Back to top Go down
TK
Ningen
Ningen
TK

PostSubject: Re: hiei-W.i.p   hiei-W.i.p - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 7:18 pm

AYe man, u sure the new yusuke is the same height as the old one, he looks a lil bigger... IDK send me a new size chart or something, I would prefer a standing sprite that'd help out fine.

Off topic: AIght its this easy... O-Joe, u in or out, it aint no inbetween no pending no nothin, its in or out, yes or no, left or right, black or white... lol Yusuke DS and fam wanna keep this movin, and with u teasin folks about ur return its slowin things down B, I mean if u said no ur not returning then coo, at least then we would know what we would need to do, right now since everyone is not sure about ur return, no one knows what role each person on the team will take, so basically u holdin out and not being sure is putting everything else on hold. SO just simply say yes or no b, its that easy... I mean its true, u did do most of the editing and shit in the past, but yusuke and ds's pc crashed, and I was on some other shit... But have some dedication B, the shit aint gon get done overnight, just pace yourself, worry about what u do. Ya dig?
Back to top Go down
Yusuke
Admin
Yusuke

PostSubject: Re: hiei-W.i.p   hiei-W.i.p - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 10:17 pm

TK wrote:
AYe man, u sure the new yusuke is the same height as the old one, he looks a lil bigger... IDK send me a new size chart or something, I would prefer a standing sprite that'd help out fine.

yeah i will should get on that...hoildays is slowing progress alot of family around and stuff im getting ready to move into a diffrent house and stuff so a good chunk of time is going into that as well....But yea things are still moving well im gald we got new bases comeing out...im almost ready to get this show on the road...just a few things that need to be handled..

hiei-W.i.p - Page 2 Cloak1-1

okay both of these guys should be the same height yours is a bit too tall maybe you shorten him a bit....im not sure how we are gonna have his actual fighting stance yet.. i guess we should brain storm on that....

See they are both the same hight im gonna re do a standing str8 sprite when i get the chance things is kinda hectic over heres

hiei-W.i.p - Page 2 Yusukesheight
Back to top Go down
Okami Joe
Lord Of The Sprite
Okami Joe

PostSubject: Re: hiei-W.i.p   hiei-W.i.p - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 7:37 am

TK wrote:
Off topic: AIght its this easy... O-Joe, u in or out, it aint no inbetween no pending no nothin, its in or out, yes or no, left or right, black or white... lol Yusuke DS and fam wanna keep this movin, and with u teasin folks about ur return its slowin things down B, I mean if u said no ur not returning then coo, at least then we would know what we would need to do, right now since everyone is not sure about ur return, no one knows what role each person on the team will take, so basically u holdin out and not being sure is putting everything else on hold. SO just simply say yes or no b, its that easy... I mean its true, u did do most of the editing and shit in the past, but yusuke and ds's pc crashed, and I was on some other shit... But have some dedication B, the shit aint gon get done overnight, just pace yourself, worry about what u do. Ya dig?

I don't want to repeat myself over and over.
No, I won't resume working on the project for the time being.
Maybe I'll change my mind later, but until then I'm out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.reikai-guide.net
TK
Ningen
Ningen
TK

PostSubject: Re: hiei-W.i.p   hiei-W.i.p - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 5:30 pm

Coo, no joe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hiei-W.i.p   hiei-W.i.p - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hiei-W.i.p
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yu Yu Neo Project :: Yu Yu Neo Project Board :: Project Updates-
Jump to: