Yu Yu Neo Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yu Yu Neo Project

Yu Yu Hakusho Mugen

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Genkai W.I.P

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
darksayjian
Admin
darksayjian

Genkai W.I.P Empty
PostSubject: Genkai W.I.P   Genkai W.I.P Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 4:18 pm

Well I've moved on from Kuwrabara to this:

Genkai W.I.P NeoGenkaiStance

Now I dont have as much done on her as my brother does on Hiei but, I'm gonna do a lot of work on her soon. I'm mostly helping my brother with Hiei's movement animations. Then when his done I'll really get into Genkai's sprites. I want to have two animations of her done a week, if you see something about Genkai that you dont like, let me know cheers

P.S thanks alot for the sprite Joe it helped as you can see lol!
Back to top Go down
darksayjian
Admin
darksayjian

Genkai W.I.P Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genkai W.I.P   Genkai W.I.P Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 3:38 pm

here's a Genkai Update

She is coming along very nicely, and I should have her run and walk animation up about at the end of this week, at the same time!!! yay, more updates and progress on her soon, so keep a sharp lookout cheers
Back to top Go down
darksayjian
Admin
darksayjian

Genkai W.I.P Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genkai W.I.P   Genkai W.I.P Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 5:22 pm

Well here's a little something for everyone, a nice progress report on Genkai

Genkai W.I.P GenkaiNeoForShow1

Genkai W.I.P GenkaiNeoForShow

I have almost four rows done on the sheet that Rai Tei ripped (thanks alot dude!!

lol! )

I'm gonna do most of the sprites like this, until I have the sheet about done, so you wouldn't see any sexy animations of Genkai, like Hiei any time soon, but i'll be done soon, didnt know Genkai would go this soomth, I have about 35+ done like this, and only three days of work. I put in about 4 hours each day, so I think I'm going pretty fast for someone at my skill level and not alot of time lol!

Let me know if you likes!!!!!!!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
darksayjian
Admin
darksayjian

Genkai W.I.P Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genkai W.I.P   Genkai W.I.P Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 4:27 pm

sorry for not saying anything as of late but I wanted to focus all of my free time on Genkai. Which now is more then 65% done yay!!! Now I have to go back and add the head and arms parts and she will be ready to program...

oh and since I got Super Smash Bros. Brawl I have been slowing down on Genkai but as of now I'm gonna put it back up and finish her at the end of this week or in the middle of next week. Then its off to Roken's to be programmed cheers
Back to top Go down
darksayjian
Admin
darksayjian

Genkai W.I.P Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genkai W.I.P   Genkai W.I.P Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 5:31 pm

yo yo all Genkai is back in action, sorry for the long wait but its only a matter of time before she is done, lookout for Genkai then Jin over the summer, GAME ON

Genkai W.I.P Genkai-Stance

Genkai W.I.P Genkai-walking1
Back to top Go down
Yusuke
Admin
Yusuke

Genkai W.I.P Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genkai W.I.P   Genkai W.I.P Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 9:38 pm

i think the walking animation needs to be fixed the end of her elbow is like a jumping bean needs to be fixed...same on the stance the sprites looks god but somethings need to be fixed...are you gonna give her a neak or is that out of the question
Back to top Go down
darksayjian
Admin
darksayjian

Genkai W.I.P Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genkai W.I.P   Genkai W.I.P Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 10:33 pm

Well here are three new Animtaions for Genkai a update of her stance, then a running one, updated a little and last a jumping one

Genkai W.I.P Genkai-Stance-1

Genkai W.I.P Genkai-Run

Genkai W.I.P Genkai-Jumping
Back to top Go down
darksayjian
Admin
darksayjian

Genkai W.I.P Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genkai W.I.P   Genkai W.I.P Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 7:21 pm

Genkai W.I.P NetBeta-1

What do you think about this, peoples??!! lol!
Back to top Go down
GokuThePower
Ningen
Ningen
GokuThePower

Genkai W.I.P Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genkai W.I.P   Genkai W.I.P Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 2:20 pm

Really great your sprites rocks Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Genkai W.I.P Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genkai W.I.P   Genkai W.I.P Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Genkai W.I.P
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yu Yu Neo Project :: Yu Yu Neo Project Board :: Project Updates-
Jump to: