Yu Yu Neo Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yu Yu Neo Project

Yu Yu Hakusho Mugen

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yusuke's Move list

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yusuke
Admin
Yusuke

Yusuke's Move list Empty
PostSubject: Yusuke's Move list   Yusuke's Move list Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 11:33 am

Well At this point we need to come up with yusuke move list so far its like this he is gonna be a four button character...he is gonna have Ex moves such as if you press both of the buttons like his punchs he will do a stronger version of the move thus Ex move is known..

So here what i got in mind so far

Rei gun

d,f Any of the punch buttons

Air Rei gun

while in the air

d,B, any of the punch buttons

Shotgun (weaker version)

B,f,f low punch

Heavy Shotgun

B,f,f high punch

Rei kudan(counter)

d,b, low punch

Rei kudan(counter lancher)

d,b high punch

and each move will have a Ex when you press both of them to get a more improved version..which will take some off of the ex gauge but it will be well worth it...So before i move on to the supers is there anything that should be added or change.. please let me know
Back to top Go down
darksayjian
Admin
darksayjian

Yusuke's Move list Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yusuke's Move list   Yusuke's Move list Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 6:20 pm

well I think its a pretty good start, I was thinking the same thing with the Ex moves. Genkai will be able to do the same thing(Ex moves that is), The move list looks kool with me, but have you thought about the combo system? Is it gonna be a mix of Street Fighter and Snk or King of Fighters?

Just wanted to know, those are my thoughts king
Back to top Go down
Yusuke
Admin
Yusuke

Yusuke's Move list Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yusuke's Move list   Yusuke's Move list Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 11:07 pm

Well it cant exactly be street fighter cause of the amount of buttons required and snk well im not too sure about that either most of there games have like 6 buttons so yea thats outta of the way...if we add more buttions that means more basic attacks that we have too do..which will open more combo's but will take longer to complete the works that we are working on..so i say we should do four buttons with some actions from Mvc...such as launch moves and air combos which you can do manuly by button combinations...So yea thats what i was thinking
Back to top Go down
darksayjian
Admin
darksayjian

Yusuke's Move list Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yusuke's Move list   Yusuke's Move list Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 7:14 pm

thats what I was thinking too. I meant the moves would be samiliar to street fighter or snk thats all. I wanted to do the whole MvsC thing to start with
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Yusuke's Move list Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yusuke's Move list   Yusuke's Move list Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yusuke's Move list
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yu Yu Neo Project :: Project Discussion-
Jump to: