Yu Yu Neo Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yu Yu Neo Project

Yu Yu Hakusho Mugen

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I wanna learn.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
FlyingShadow
Ningen
Ningen
FlyingShadow

I wanna learn. Empty
PostSubject: I wanna learn.   I wanna learn. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 1:40 pm

Lately I've just had WAY too much free time on my hands and it's starting to drive me mad, but it might not be like that for long. At least another month or so. But I was wondering if anyone here can teach me anything so that I can help around here, aside from giving opinions and ideas. I'm usually very lazy when it comes to new things that are hard for me to get a grasp on, which could be the case here, but I would really like to help here. There is no doubt that I'm a hard-core YYH fan. The only real thing I can see giving me trouble is the fact that I'm not the greatest when it comes to programing. In fact I don't even have a clue. But if anyone has free time that won't take from their own and a lot of patience and thinks that they can help me would be great.
Back to top Go down
Okami Joe
Lord Of The Sprite
Okami Joe

I wanna learn. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I wanna learn.   I wanna learn. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 9:17 am

Haven't seen you in a long time ^^
Welcome back!
We need someone who'd do stages.
Some characters will be completed soon, and we need some background to test them out. Programming stages is nothing too fancy afaik, but you'll have to look into it to understand how it works and stuff. It's not about creating graphics, it's more like telling MUGEN how the BG moves, how far it goes up when you jump, and so on.
If you are interested, please contact Yusuke, he will give you further instructions about how and where.
Back to top Go down
http://www.reikai-guide.net
FlyingShadow
Ningen
Ningen
FlyingShadow

I wanna learn. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I wanna learn.   I wanna learn. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 9:32 am

Yeah, it has been a while. I'll be honest. As much as I'm excited about this project and can't wait for it to be completed, but because I really haven't done much aside from maybe provide a few pics and ideas in the past I haven't done much. So I kinda forgot about it. Then at times when I remembered I was too lazy to sign up. That being said I'm glad to be back and I'm surprised that I'm remembered.

Anyway. I'm not sure what I'll be able to do but I get a feeling that a stage might be easier then a character. Once I get some more rest (cause I've gotten like 8 hours of sleep the past 2 days) I'll try looking into it, as well as asking Yusuke. Hope I can be of some use. Also, I can't wait to see what you guys have done with the characters so far.
Back to top Go down
Yusuke
Admin
Yusuke

I wanna learn. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I wanna learn.   I wanna learn. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 3:04 pm

well sorry for being out of the loop for a while but i had some pc problems( like always xD) anyways i will be willing to teach you how to make FX and how to sprite stages if you really want to learn...but reamember you really have to work...cause we are trying to get the best of what of yu yu hakusho is...So keep that in mind and we will be good Very Happy
Back to top Go down
FlyingShadow
Ningen
Ningen
FlyingShadow

I wanna learn. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I wanna learn.   I wanna learn. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 11:10 pm

That sucks about your pc. That's great that you're willing to try to help me so I can help around here. Like I said though, I might pick it up and be able to help, but there is also just as a a good chance that it'll be more work then needed. I hope I don't become a burden. As for doing the best that I can, I know that. YYH deserves nothing but the best.
Back to top Go down
Yusuke
Admin
Yusuke

I wanna learn. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I wanna learn.   I wanna learn. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 2:50 am

okay cool i will make some tuts for ya and we will see how you can take it cheers
Back to top Go down
FlyingShadow
Ningen
Ningen
FlyingShadow

I wanna learn. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I wanna learn.   I wanna learn. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 8:50 am

Ok. I hope I can do this.
Back to top Go down
Yusuke
Admin
Yusuke

I wanna learn. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I wanna learn.   I wanna learn. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 4:15 pm

I am sorry about dissaparing from the fourm but something came up...i got the tuts for ya if you still need them let me know whats up cheers
Back to top Go down
FlyingShadow
Ningen
Ningen
FlyingShadow

I wanna learn. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I wanna learn.   I wanna learn. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 10:26 pm

Yes. I'd like them very much if you don't mind. Thanks in advance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I wanna learn. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I wanna learn.   I wanna learn. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I wanna learn.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yu Yu Neo Project :: Yusuke's Hangout :: Help Section-
Jump to: