Yu Yu Neo Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yu Yu Neo Project

Yu Yu Hakusho Mugen

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stuff i been working on

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Yusuke
Admin
Yusuke

Stuff i been working on Empty
PostSubject: Stuff i been working on   Stuff i been working on Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 7:21 pm

Im not sure if you guys seen the other stages that i have done for yu yu hakusho but here are some of the up to date ones with my frist few tries at high rez stages so check them out any questions or thoughts please post them up Very Happy
Stuff i been working on YuYudemontournamenthighrezcopy
very first high rez try on a stage i already did...base was from jump ulitmate stars from the ds...

Stuff i been working on Rocks

here is a floor for a stage im not done with yet...i was working on the lvl where yusuke and hiei fought each other the second time...right now im working on the background....if you guys got any pictures of a stage you would like me to sprite for this project please post them up asap...
Back to top Go down
Okami Joe
Lord Of The Sprite
Okami Joe

PostSubject: Re: Stuff i been working on   Stuff i been working on Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 5:04 pm

Very nice.
The 1st stage needs some clean-up, but it's a big improvement.
Back to top Go down
http://www.reikai-guide.net
Yusuke
Admin
Yusuke

PostSubject: Re: Stuff i been working on   Stuff i been working on Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 8:36 pm

Oh man you thinks those are good wait until i post the rest up those too were my first few trys your gonna be surpised when i load up my other one i should be done in a few days hopefully
Back to top Go down
Yusuke
Admin
Yusuke

PostSubject: Re: Stuff i been working on   Stuff i been working on Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 2:58 am

okay here is the sample of the stage im not done as you can see but yea you can see the change in skill

base
Stuff i been working on Finals

W.I.P Finals
Stuff i been working on Finalsucopy

now i gotta learn how to do this with sprites as well..cant have hi rez levels and not have hi rez sprites Smile
Back to top Go down
Yusuke
Admin
Yusuke

PostSubject: Re: Stuff i been working on   Stuff i been working on Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 11:28 am

update update

Stuff i been working on Finalsucopy-1
Back to top Go down
MV
Ningen
Ningen
MV

PostSubject: Re: Stuff i been working on   Stuff i been working on Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 6:48 pm

You triple posted, Im forced to ban you =P

I think the arena floor need some type of shading. Mybe you may want to add some depth to the cave thingy, looks a bit meh with just the black. Looking better though.

You got me wanting to make a stage, though I cant make one now since I fooked up my spriting hand Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.mvsdownloads.zxq.net/
Yusuke
Admin
Yusuke

PostSubject: Re: Stuff i been working on   Stuff i been working on Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 2:09 pm

Yea man i will try to add something too it...i been busy these past two days trying to get My Ps2 to play japanese games...it didnt go too well i will update so guys stay posted and Talk Post more What a Face
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stuff i been working on   Stuff i been working on Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stuff i been working on
Page 1 of 1