Yu Yu Neo Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yu Yu Neo Project

Yu Yu Hakusho Mugen

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yo fellas whats happening?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Maester
Ningen
Ningen
Maester

Yo fellas whats happening? Empty
PostSubject: Yo fellas whats happening?   Yo fellas whats happening? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 11:58 am

Hey guys, looks like the project is going great, I promised Yusuke i would help out
in something but i'm not seeing much activity in the forums.

Just posting to let you guys know i can do something to help despite how busy i maybe at times. Get back at me, thanks.

P.S. I've been working with particle illusion and got pretty good, if you want some super sexy effects such as a ray gun or teleport/power-up i'll see if i can cook up some. If you guys want any that is...
Back to top Go down
Yusuke
Admin
Yusuke

Yo fellas whats happening? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo fellas whats happening?   Yo fellas whats happening? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 4:14 pm

my bad man we just had to take a break from yu yu hakusho it seemed that the only people who were really working on anything was me and my bro...as for everybody esle i cant really say what happen to them...
i will tell you my situation..the thing is I Got my Hands On Yu Yu hakusho Fovever(for the ps2 jap) and i havent beem able to get it working on this ps2 emualtor and on my ps2 and that really bugged me...i have been trying to get my money right so i can buy the stuff i need to play the japanesse games on my ps2 and stuff... so i can Be more into the project..
but then i got spriter's block and didnt even want to talk about yu yu nothing for a while...but finally here we are im back and im gonna finsh working on a few stages...i would like to see some of those fx of yours i suck ass on particle illusion...and im gonna try get yusuke in a good high rez sprite... so thanks for yout support and im back online and if im back my bro is back...joe We really need to talk...
Back to top Go down

Yo fellas whats happening?
Page 1 of 1