Yu Yu Neo Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yu Yu Neo Project

Yu Yu Hakusho Mugen

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

More Yu Yu hakusho??

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Yusuke
Admin
Yusuke

More Yu Yu hakusho?? Empty
PostSubject: More Yu Yu hakusho??   More Yu Yu hakusho?? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 10:58 pm

Yes i have found it seems to be another yu yu hakusho fourms i think its a Chinese or japanese but if i can tell this people we are trying to make a game maybe we could get a hell alot more help and or actvity xD...i gotta update our site this guys are kinda out doing us on design Arrow http://bbs.yuyuers.com.cn/
Back to top Go down
Rai Tei
D-Class Youkai
D-Class Youkai
Rai Tei

PostSubject: Re: More Yu Yu hakusho??   More Yu Yu hakusho?? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 4:04 am

yeah, this way we might get some fans,
but also a lot of the people only praising to get something xD
Back to top Go down
Yusuke
Admin
Yusuke

PostSubject: Re: More Yu Yu hakusho??   More Yu Yu hakusho?? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 8:47 am

yea well i guess that comes with any big thing happening...So do you read any of that stuff?? confused
Back to top Go down
Rai Tei
D-Class Youkai
D-Class Youkai
Rai Tei

PostSubject: Re: More Yu Yu hakusho??   More Yu Yu hakusho?? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 9:44 am

I wish I could,

I do know a little chinese in traditional format, but not in the simplified format =p
And even if I do know,
it's not polite to go to someone's form, start advertising your own and never show up again xD
Back to top Go down
Okami Joe
Lord Of The Sprite
Okami Joe

PostSubject: Re: More Yu Yu hakusho??   More Yu Yu hakusho?? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 4:39 pm

I doubt they would even understand english on that board.
Found a thread with their project, which is an updated version of the genesis game.
Some movesets have been updated with signature moves, Sensui got his multiple purple ball attack as well as his Seikouki Aura, Toguro can punch the ground so hard it can sweep you off your feet - really cool additions.
Here's the link:
http://bbs.yuyuers.com.cn/thread-2829-1-1.html

There's a cool trailer to see the game in action, but it takes forever to load.
The game itself can be downloaded below, but i wasn't able to get it yet - it links to another chinese site that wouldn't let me download no matter what I try.
Back to top Go down
http://www.reikai-guide.net
FlyingShadow
Ningen
Ningen
FlyingShadow

PostSubject: Re: More Yu Yu hakusho??   More Yu Yu hakusho?? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 10:10 pm

Wow. You were right about it taking forever to load. But it does look great. I got the original downloaded and it's fun as hell. I'll see if I can figure out a way to download this one and I'll let you guys know if I figure something out. But more then likely my chances are low of figuring something out. Also, I love that attack they gave Hiei at the end XD.
Back to top Go down
Yusuke
Admin
Yusuke

PostSubject: Re: More Yu Yu hakusho??   More Yu Yu hakusho?? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 8:01 am

woah is it that good??? if its just a remake of the sega one im sure we could probly do better if all step our game up a bit...i would check it out but i still got dail up so i guess im gonna have to take yo guys word for it Sad
Back to top Go down
Okami Joe
Lord Of The Sprite
Okami Joe

PostSubject: Re: More Yu Yu hakusho??   More Yu Yu hakusho?? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 10:13 am

I gave it a shot at google's web translation, and from what I understand, you'll have to be registered on that sharing site in order to download. Even if I could get that done, i'm afraid that it's not the game itself there to download, but the same video trailer as a file.

I watched the trailer again, and there are so many awesome things that were put in: Genkai got her spirit reflect move, there are some kind of fast-punching-clashes, there are special fighting modes like the KNIFE-EDGE-DEATHMATCH with Chu, leaning barefoot against knifes in the ground with blood squirting from their feet when punched!
Wow, that video got me very excited.
Back to top Go down
http://www.reikai-guide.net
Yusuke
Admin
Yusuke

PostSubject: Re: More Yu Yu hakusho??   More Yu Yu hakusho?? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 3:08 pm

Knife-EDGE-DEATHMATCH possible in mugen??

That is very interesting indeed looks like we got our work cut out for us...I really want to give our game unique modes as well...with that in mind programing is gonna a hand full...well we will see who will have the best yu yu stuff What a Face
Back to top Go down
Rai Tei
D-Class Youkai
D-Class Youkai
Rai Tei

PostSubject: Re: More Yu Yu hakusho??   More Yu Yu hakusho?? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 4:13 pm

It looked impressive,
I don't know if it was a game or plain animation with sprites though.
Or maybe a game elsewhere.

That link was only a download for the MV,
Not MV MV, but Music Video MV.

Chinese people often call it that way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More Yu Yu hakusho??   More Yu Yu hakusho?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More Yu Yu hakusho??
Page 1 of 1