Yu Yu Neo Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yu Yu Neo Project

Yu Yu Hakusho Mugen

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shinbu Sensui

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Yusuke
Admin
Yusuke

Shinbu Sensui Empty
PostSubject: Shinbu Sensui   Shinbu Sensui Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 10:03 am

Shinbu Sensui NEOSensui

Yea i was working on this yesterday didnt have time to post up too much yesterday but here is Sensui..Take a guess what i made him out of and you a cookie scratch ...He is really talk he is taller then my last yusuke sprite didnt have too many pictures so i just went off of the yu yu hakusho fovever game..How come nobody didnt say anything about yusuke on here ?? Neutral
Back to top Go down
Rai Tei
D-Class Youkai
D-Class Youkai
Rai Tei

Shinbu Sensui Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinbu Sensui   Shinbu Sensui Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 10:24 am

it's a Joe stance.
nvm xD

comment later

well I was atleast thinking that his skin colors were horrible =p
and the sweater makes him look fat
that's all, and you should give him a different stance, it's too close to the base =\

Last edited by Rai Tei on Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yusuke
Admin
Yusuke

Shinbu Sensui Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinbu Sensui   Shinbu Sensui Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 10:30 am

Nope not Joe Close though rendeer ...
Back to top Go down
Okami Joe
Lord Of The Sprite
Okami Joe

Shinbu Sensui Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinbu Sensui   Shinbu Sensui Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 7:49 am

It's Benimaru. Took me 2 seconds to notice.
You know, that's exactly what I was talking about on the other thread: SNK characters are a baaaaaad choice for a base. SNK sprites have been done to death.
IMHO, this sprite looks like a badly done palette swap. The pants are messed up colorwise, his neck is too short, his arms are oddly shaped, the stance is a cheap rip-off and doesn't fit Sensui at all.
The same thing with your Yusuke sprite, it has "Terry" written all over it.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to be insulting or mean, that's my honest opinion.
You could do so much better.

Last edited by Okami Joe on Sat Dec 06, 2008 7:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.reikai-guide.net
Yusuke
Admin
Yusuke

Shinbu Sensui Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinbu Sensui   Shinbu Sensui Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 10:52 am

Well this much is to be expected cause this is my very first sensui sprite...So i dont mind it being messed up...skin colors yea i dont really know what they are it tends to ...Pants color i dont think they are messed up i think its a good pal pants color wise...and also this isnt a cheap pal swap i dont think so...skin colors bad and maybe this face could be a bit better but other wise i think its pretty soild edit..unless you can show me something way better then im gonna be still doing snk edits...

About yusuke the only thing from terry are the legs and that's it everything esle is all me..And he really looks like yusuke ...Same goes there unless you can show me the error of my ways or do some base sprites your self then sorry..(not trying to sound like a smart ass or anything No ) If you really feel that way help us do some base sprites...If you do please No skinney ones..those are really trouble sheet wise... will update later on geek
Back to top Go down
Rai Tei
D-Class Youkai
D-Class Youkai
Rai Tei

Shinbu Sensui Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinbu Sensui   Shinbu Sensui Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 10:55 am

I did recognised the stance too.

I told you Newdude was being lame.
And the fact that he isn't even into CvS yet.
You can edit a based sprite to hell.

SSJ4 Goku-san by Rok has a lot of moves from SNK heavily butchered
to match his goku for example.

With some copy pasta and a lot of editing , it makes you perfect sprites.

The Sensui isn't really good I told him,
But the Yusuke is really nice in my oppinion.
The only thing that could tell that it's base was Terry would be his legs.
Back to top Go down
Yusuke
Admin
Yusuke

Shinbu Sensui Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinbu Sensui   Shinbu Sensui Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 11:10 am

i also made a animation of yusuke from that one sprite and a update the sprite abit so yea...bottom line im gonna give sensui another try... and do a bit more research...thanks for the helpfull feed back
Back to top Go down
TK
Ningen
Ningen
TK

Shinbu Sensui Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinbu Sensui   Shinbu Sensui Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 5:13 pm

I diggs em!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shinbu Sensui Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinbu Sensui   Shinbu Sensui Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shinbu Sensui
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yu Yu Neo Project :: Yusuke's Hangout :: Sprite and Art Section-
Jump to: