Yu Yu Neo Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yu Yu Neo Project

Yu Yu Hakusho Mugen

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just Talking

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
darksayjian
Admin
darksayjian

Just Talking Empty
PostSubject: Just Talking   Just Talking Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 7:13 am

So now that some people check out the forums on more of a daily bases should we do to keep people here? Talk about random stuff? that could work

So what your new favorite anime? or Movie or TV show?

Mine, its Kenchi, I just got into it some time ago and its the shit. You guys shoul check it out. It action and comdey all rolled into one..

My Favorite Movies it Twilight, I just saw it with my girl and I liked it. I dont know why I liked it to much but I did, it was the shit. If you dont know anything about it, it a really good love story with a twist.

I was all into Smallville and Supernatrual but they just ended until Jan.15 watch sucks much ass and I was along into True Blood suck ended until the Summer of next year few really sucks ass and balls, so what is there to watch on TV? I was into Heroes and Chuck and its just Chunk now becasue its funny lol!
Back to top Go down
Yusuke
Admin
Yusuke

Just Talking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Talking   Just Talking Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 10:45 am

Well let me see...

MY favorite anime this far is History strongest disciple kenchi. It really kicks ass and is inspiring actually...

A other good one is Jack Frost i read it in yen plus it reminds me of hellsing really you guys should check that out...

Actually tv shoes well i like Made cause sometimes it has naurto geeks on there and they get made into something they would normally never do...Real Chance at love on vh1.. That show is really something esle....The Pick up Artist 2 which is a show about a guy who takes nerds and geeks and teaches them out to pick up girls and actually have game... rabbit ...

i know i watch weird shows but im a werid do so what hell!! bom
Back to top Go down
darksayjian
Admin
darksayjian

Just Talking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Talking   Just Talking Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 7:53 am

well I watch real chance of love too. Hell there's nothing wrong with that I guess?....

Are there anyone One Piece fans on the forums?
Back to top Go down
Rai Tei
D-Class Youkai
D-Class Youkai
Rai Tei

Just Talking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Talking   Just Talking Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 1:47 pm

I don't have any particulare favourite any.
yet I do have Faves or ones I like.
There are way too much to choose from.

These few years I've really been in the mood between Fate Stay Night and Gundamm Seed Explosion.

Movie , I dunno I just watched Batman the dark knight.
It was really nice.
In the other hand, Deathnote was awesome.

I don't really watch tv myself.
Back to top Go down
darksayjian
Admin
darksayjian

Just Talking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Talking   Just Talking Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 6:56 pm

Gundam Seed Explosion is the new Gundam? I thought Gundam 00 was the lastest one? Is their some new Fate Stay Night?
Back to top Go down
TK
Ningen
Ningen
TK

Just Talking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Talking   Just Talking Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 8:00 am

Vegetaaaaaaaa!!!!: aye I just recently seen thet 2nd Vampire Hunter D movie, shits off the chain, its more action than the 1st one too.
Back to top Go down
Yusuke
Admin
Yusuke

Just Talking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Talking   Just Talking Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 8:10 am

Death note Really great light was crying like a bitch when Nero got him!! lol!

What about Hunter X Hunter the guy who made Yu Yu had his hands on that cheers

Gundam i havent really been into gundam since G gundam and Wing Neutral
Back to top Go down
Okami Joe
Lord Of The Sprite
Okami Joe

Just Talking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Talking   Just Talking Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 8:38 am

IMO, Hunter X Hunter is garbage.
Despite it being created by Yoshihiro Togashi, compared to YYH, it's awfully lame.
I watched the whole series + the OVAs and found not one worthwile moment in it.
There also exist HXH musicals, and believe it or not, those are actually funnier and 100 times more entertaining than the animated version.

Shows i'm watching regulary are still Bleach and Naruto, but the production values are downright low, resulting in badly done, shitty korean animation and artwork. It's getting to the point where it's a pain to watch, and fillers destroyed everything.

Aside from those, I like Skip Beat and Kyo no go no ni, which are great comedy shows.
Back to top Go down
http://www.reikai-guide.net
Yusuke
Admin
Yusuke

Just Talking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Talking   Just Talking Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 8:57 am

Okami Joe wrote:
IMO, Hunter X Hunter is garbage.
Despite it being created by Yoshihiro Togashi, compared to YYH, it's awfully lame.
I watched the whole series + the OVAs and found not one worthwile moment in it.
There also exist HXH musicals, and believe it or not, those are actually funnier and 100 times more entertaining than the animated version.

Shows i'm watching regulary are still Bleach and Naruto, but the production values are downright low, resulting in badly done, shitty korean animation and artwork. It's getting to the point where it's a pain to watch, and fillers destroyed everything.

Aside from those, I like Skip Beat and Kyo no go no ni, which are great comedy shows.

HunterXHunter is not much of a let down...that sucks...maybe i will just read the manga...Speaking of comedy my all time favorite comedy anime has to Golden boy it is hilarious...i love the us dub makes it even more funny seriously cant get tired of that one
Back to top Go down
Rai Tei
D-Class Youkai
D-Class Youkai
Rai Tei

Just Talking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Talking   Just Talking Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 10:15 am

I truyly LOVED HxH IMO.
It's NOT about the action, it's the interaction between the characters what made it great.
Compare it with Hikaru no Go.
No great action, but very nice story instead.

Gundam Seed Explosion is the gathered name for Gundam Seed, Gundam Seed Destiny and Gundam Seed Stargazer :p

And nope, only the good old 26 episodes of Fate Stay Night.
Back to top Go down
TK
Ningen
Ningen
TK

Just Talking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Talking   Just Talking Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 4:23 pm

Afro samurai had some tight ass animation, best ive seen. But BAKI is the shit too aye on the low... I also watch peach girl lol
Back to top Go down
Yusuke
Admin
Yusuke

Just Talking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Talking   Just Talking Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 6:26 pm

peach girl what is that exactly Neutral ??

Anyways i never did get to see all of Afro Samurai not at all...Havent really watch baki either seem cool too...Slam dunk Seems interesting Basketball

I really like "Eyesshield21" Sena&Hiruma are something esle cheers (^_^)
Back to top Go down
TK
Ningen
Ningen
TK

Just Talking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Talking   Just Talking Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 6:43 am

Peach Girl is like an anime soap opera, its pretty good dude real talk and I usually dont even watch shit like that.
Back to top Go down
Yusuke
Admin
Yusuke

Just Talking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Talking   Just Talking Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 8:10 am

Man its cool i watched Rumbling Hearts...Yea its one of thought soap opera ones man that stuff was drama packed really...i dont useally watch shit like either but it was nice...

Does Anybody Read Nabari no ou is kinda like naruto But the main char just don't want to be anything he is So indifferent about everything xD
Back to top Go down
darksayjian
Admin
darksayjian

Just Talking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Talking   Just Talking Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 7:56 pm

I've always wanted to watch P-girl never did thought. Since you say its so good maybe I should look into it.

Man if anyone likes Naruto or Bleach you should Check out Soul Eater its the shit man. Its off the chain son. Maka, Black Star Soul and Kid are some bad asses

Eyeshield 21 thats my stuff to Sena rocks!!! Hiruma a lilttle devil

Rai Tei their's another Fate Stay Night, its about the Main characters dad, I believe so.

I kinda too, its a good read
Back to top Go down
Rai Tei
D-Class Youkai
D-Class Youkai
Rai Tei

Just Talking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Talking   Just Talking Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 11:31 am

or dark than black
Back to top Go down
darksayjian
Admin
darksayjian

Just Talking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Talking   Just Talking Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 10:53 pm

I've heared about that, is that any good? just wondering
Back to top Go down
Rai Tei
D-Class Youkai
D-Class Youkai
Rai Tei

Just Talking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Talking   Just Talking Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 10:53 am

It's is very ok in my oppinion.
But it's very great for the many others.
Back to top Go down
darksayjian
Admin
darksayjian

Just Talking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Talking   Just Talking Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 10:25 pm

we'll its at a local video store so I'm gonna check it out to see if its hot or not.

Anyone into Negima or Black Lagoon?
Back to top Go down
Rai Tei
D-Class Youkai
D-Class Youkai
Rai Tei

Just Talking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Talking   Just Talking Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 12:25 pm

Maho Sensei Negima! xD

The anime is great, but the manga is plain awesome! xD
I had to buy the Manga after seeing the anime.
Back to top Go down
Yusuke
Admin
Yusuke

Just Talking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Talking   Just Talking Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 4:13 pm

Rai Tei wrote:
Maho Sensei Negima! xD

The anime is great, but the manga is plain awesome! xD
I had to buy the Manga after seeing the anime.

Have anybody has any seen the persona anime i was curious how it was i herd some mixed reviews///BTW Persona 4 is teh SeX
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Just Talking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Talking   Just Talking Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just Talking
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yu Yu Neo Project :: Anime/TV/Movie Discussion-
Jump to: