Yu Yu Neo Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yu Yu Neo Project

Yu Yu Hakusho Mugen

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

new bui wips

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
diegogpires
Ningen
Ningen

new bui wips Empty
PostSubject: new bui wips   new bui wips Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 1:45 am

lol! Mine wips of bui yuyu hakusho I wait that they like and that they use to advantage wips soon I bring others wips of bui and of sensui legal ok: lol!

affraid Embarassed new bui wips Jgufidnp8
Back to top Go down
darksayjian
Admin
darksayjian

new bui wips Empty
PostSubject: Re: new bui wips   new bui wips Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 7:47 am

well I would say what style of spriting are you goin' for before I give some feedback but I think you should put some more time into doing some light sources on bui then add some detail and shading. I think that will put you in the right direction when editing him. Everyone has to start somewhere What a Face
Back to top Go down
Yusuke
Admin
Yusuke

new bui wips Empty
PostSubject: Re: new bui wips   new bui wips Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 7:20 am

Some thing as my brother said add more detail to him...you just put on black on legs and axe it makes the sprite look flat...try adding more shades Basketball
Back to top Go down
TK
Ningen
Ningen
TK

new bui wips Empty
PostSubject: Re: new bui wips   new bui wips Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 7:59 am

I dont know who this is... NIce edit though needs more work n shit, but good effort, how long u been editing?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

new bui wips Empty
PostSubject: Re: new bui wips   new bui wips Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new bui wips
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yu Yu Neo Project :: Yusuke's Hangout :: Sprite and Art Section-
Jump to: