Yu Yu Neo Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yu Yu Neo Project

Yu Yu Hakusho Mugen

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

where you at?? Team assemble!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Yusuke
Admin
Yusuke

where you at?? Team assemble!!! Empty
PostSubject: where you at?? Team assemble!!!   where you at?? Team assemble!!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 9:50 pm

Joe man where you at everybody who is still on the team please post up because we are about to get this place moving very very fast so please everybody check in bounce
Back to top Go down
Okami Joe
Lord Of The Sprite
Okami Joe

PostSubject: Re: where you at?? Team assemble!!!   where you at?? Team assemble!!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 9:15 am

Calm down, i'm here.
It's just that my job won't allow me to stay up late for some msn action.
Back to top Go down
http://www.reikai-guide.net
Yusuke
Admin
Yusuke

PostSubject: Re: where you at?? Team assemble!!!   where you at?? Team assemble!!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 3:55 pm

oh well its good to see you around im gonna brief on the current situation okay..so far i think the fourms are looking nice now we need to get on the mugen P's and Q's me and my brother are teaming up on hiei so we can go ahead and get on guy out so we can get screenshots and possibly videos of gameplay... in order to attract more members we need to one of those two... so progress on there is a must also i got some gifs of hiei on the way so keep your eyes open What a Face
Back to top Go down
TK
Ningen
Ningen
TK

PostSubject: Re: where you at?? Team assemble!!!   where you at?? Team assemble!!! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 9:03 pm

yall stank....
Back to top Go down
Yusuke
Admin
Yusuke

PostSubject: Re: where you at?? Team assemble!!!   where you at?? Team assemble!!! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 10:07 pm

well well...looks like everybody is popping back up thats good and im makeing progress with hiei...i will post up as soon as i get a bunch done which isnt gonna be along time maybe about two days at the most so keep your eyes open...and joe We need to talk whenever you can post up or what ever Shocked
Back to top Go down
darksayjian
Admin
darksayjian

PostSubject: Re: where you at?? Team assemble!!!   where you at?? Team assemble!!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 7:44 am

yo I'm here, like my bro said earlier I'm helping him on Hiei, some sprites and the animation t. Now I'm working on another yu yu character, and its not Kuwabara. I was gettin' kinda pissed with him, so I'll do someone else real quick and come back to him later. After I get some animations done I'll post them up...... yay lol!
Back to top Go down
Okami Joe
Lord Of The Sprite
Okami Joe

PostSubject: Re: where you at?? Team assemble!!!   where you at?? Team assemble!!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 1:23 pm

Yo, i guess we need to talk on MSN.
I'm most likely online between 10:00 and 15:00 your time, can't really manage to stay up longer than that.
Can you be online by then?
Back to top Go down
http://www.reikai-guide.net
Yusuke
Admin
Yusuke

PostSubject: Re: where you at?? Team assemble!!!   where you at?? Team assemble!!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 6:56 pm

yea man on monday maybe we could catch each other im getting some major progress and also an old teammate maybe on his way back into the team...stay tuned guys Arrow
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: where you at?? Team assemble!!!   where you at?? Team assemble!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

where you at?? Team assemble!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yu Yu Neo Project :: General Discussion-
Jump to: