Yu Yu Neo Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yu Yu Neo Project

Yu Yu Hakusho Mugen

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bam! im back

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yusuke
Admin
Yusuke

Bam! im back Empty
PostSubject: Bam! im back   Bam! im back Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 10:55 am

Yeah sorry about beening gone for like a few weeks im trying to handle my college bussiness alot of paper for me...but yea im almost done with that and i have been trying to find out how to make high res stages for yu yu hakusho...i rencently got Yu Yu fovever for the ps2 i dont have japaness ps2 so i getting something that will allow me to play it on..So im also working on that... We are still around the fourm was on hold i guess...We need to get more lively on this fourm so i will start posting alot more....sorry again about being gone for a while people Smile
Back to top Go down
Yusuke
Admin
Yusuke

Bam! im back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bam! im back   Bam! im back Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 3:01 pm

Yo sorry about poping in and out like that...see not too long afterwards i posted that my pc's mother board crashed and i had to get a new one and i didnt have anyway of getting online so im very sorry to everybody who was checking out the fourms like that..also i have alot of stuff to update everybody on even thought my pc was not working i still had my spriteing pc so me and my brother been hard at work...now we know how to Program stages, how to sprite stages from pictures, how to make high Rez stages...So we have still been busting our asses to bring you the best in yu yu hakushoe mugen....i will post all of my works when i get the chance to upload them to my pc...Joe catch me We got alot to talk about Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Okami Joe
Lord Of The Sprite
Okami Joe

Bam! im back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bam! im back   Bam! im back Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 5:06 pm

I'll try to get online asap.
Back to top Go down
http://www.reikai-guide.net
Yusuke
Admin
Yusuke

Bam! im back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bam! im back   Bam! im back Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 3:14 pm

Also joe i have been trying to play my yyh forever on my pcx emulator and i need some help with...im not sure if you know how to fix it but it will be great if you did
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bam! im back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bam! im back   Bam! im back Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bam! im back
Page 1 of 1