Yu Yu Neo Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yu Yu Neo Project

Yu Yu Hakusho Mugen

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Back Home!! here is the deal

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Yusuke
Admin
Yusuke

Back Home!! here is the deal Empty
PostSubject: Back Home!! here is the deal   Back Home!! here is the deal Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 3:04 pm

Yea guys im sorry for being out of the loop for a while people have there ups and downs...Any update there is gonna be more changes around here because the way things have been going have not be representing me and my team correctly...So first my activity will be upped a amp on here as well as other things...

Here i will try to Drop The Update at least once a week project discussion is back on, as well as other parts of the project..I hope to see more activty from everybody and i will try to make this the best Yu Yu Hakusho Mugen forum possible...I will start deleteing most of the inactive account...Join to post and help this forum be active or just help out with the project either way do something constructive...

Ok back to work.. Arrow Shocked
Back to top Go down
diegogpires
Ningen
Ningen

PostSubject: Re: Back Home!! here is the deal   Back Home!! here is the deal Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 9:08 pm

Ola my name is diego saucers, the project that vocês are carrying through are very good, although the few images that I looked at, I am making making a project of yuyu hakusho also, would very like to be able to help the vocês project, I I am Brazilian I do not speak very English then I translate what I write for the Portuguese through the program word of the Microsoft, I am starting my project now, but already this in progress one, I place the vocês disposal my images of char Bui of yuyu hakusho that I am making, I wait that they like, I very want to participate of the vocês project, answers me in Spaniard that I understand ok more good, abraços e does not stop with the project.

images char Bui yuyu hakusho:

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img117/3520/buionexk7.png

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img209/9871/buitwoht8.png

ís very beutiful yuyu hakusho neo mugen
Back to top Go down
Yusuke
Admin
Yusuke

PostSubject: Re: Back Home!! here is the deal   Back Home!! here is the deal Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 10:42 am

well its good to see somebody esle on here welcome to the forums

Well i don't really need the voices right now i got the Yu Yu hakusho fovever Game on the Ps2 and i can rip all the sounds and voices from there....im pretty much good on voices im thinking about bumping up the sprites and im working on a new base for Yusuke and other goodies im gonna give this a whole new fresh look...hope to see some more post from you..This is a English speaking forum i will make a place for other languages when more people arrive ..
Back to top Go down
Rai Tei
D-Class Youkai
D-Class Youkai
Rai Tei

PostSubject: Re: Back Home!! here is the deal   Back Home!! here is the deal Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 11:03 am

Well,

like we discussed earlier,
I am happy to help out with posting as long as the forum stays alive.

We'll have to see how things will turn out.
And if I've got the time, I'll try to help out with improvements and critics.
Even though I'm not your loyal source to YYH.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back Home!! here is the deal   Back Home!! here is the deal Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back Home!! here is the deal
Page 1 of 1